- All classes are subject to alteration & on a first come, first served basis.
- Bookings can ONLY BE MADE ONLINE. Telephone, email, social media or "in person" bookings at the club can not be taken. Please book online.
- Class timetables & instructors are subject to change from time to time. Notice will not be provided.
- Bookings can only be made from 2 days in advance, from Midnight onward.
- Members must pre-book online to attend a class
- If a chosen class is fully booked, members will be placed automatically on the reserve list. You will then be automatically entered to the class as cancellations occur and will be notified by email. If you no longer wish to take this space in the class you must also cancel.
- Members must cancel their space if unable to attend. Penalties apply if not. Cancellation must be received 2 hours prior to class start time. There is a 3 strike rule enforced. On the 3rd strike the online system will block you for being able to book classes and you will need to speak with a Manager at the club.
- Classes cannot be booked for more than one person – you can only book yourself in.
- Members are requested to arrive for classes on time. In the interest of member safety entrance to classes will not be permitted to members arriving more than 5 minutes late.
- An instructor may, at any time, request a member to leave a class if they are jeopardising the safety or environment of others.
- The club reserves the right to limit you to participating in only one exercise class per day.
- Please be punctual for classes as your space will be reassigned if late.
- Please notify the class instructor of any medical condition and/or pregnancy.
- Please ensure to bring a hand towel & water to each class.Appropriate clothing & footwear must be worn.
Thank you for your co-operation