- Be courteous to staff and other members while working out.
- Dress appropriately. Know the gyms dress code and make sure clothing and footwear is clean and correct for exercise.
- Bags are not permitted in training areas.
- The use of lifting chalk is not permitted – liquid chalk only.
- Never drop or throw weights – if you can’t put it down nicely, don’t pick it up in the first place.
- Ask a staff member or fellow trainer if you need a “spot”.
- Experienced members please don’t refuse to “spot” someone if asked.
- Always allow other members to “work in” between your sets on a machine or bench.
- Return weights, plates, bars and dumbbells to the correct place after use – don’t be the person everyone else hates in the gym by leaving plates on bars & machines or the floor.
- Please use the cleaning stations provided and wipe down machines & benches after use.
- Don’t be a hero. Leave your ego at the door. Only lift what you can, when you can.
Individuals not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave.
Management reserves the right to revoke or cancel membership of repeat offenders.